silly questions

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: silly questions
From: Leigh Ellen Johnson <ljohnson@cit.gu.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 16:24:27 +1000 (EST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I mailed this earlier, but it doesn't seem to have appeared.  If it turns
up later, I apologise for the double-up.  Basically, I just wanted to
thank those listers who gave their thoughts on a certain email from
BritCars.  As a complete beginner, it made me feel really reticent to
ask questions, for fear of being labelled an idiot.  Fortunately, my
faith in LBC owners has been reaffirmed!  Thanks

And here's my first question (that hopefully won't fall into the
category of "never have been asked" or "never have been replied to" -
see, no need to shout).  My brand 'new' baby has been running like a
dream, with one exception.  On a few occasion, she's popped out of
fourth gear - once when I was cruising happily at about 55, the rest
on a particular uphill stretch under acceleration.  Any ideas?

This little hiccup has not come close to taking the idiot grin off
my face everytime I look at her!!!

LeighEllen
'62 MkII Sprite - 'Ebony'