Re: a Very Sad thing -> Drafting

Subject: Re: a Very Sad thing -> Drafting
From: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 09:25:55 -0800 (PST)
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I think we all feel very strongly about the way we drive and think
everyone should drive the way we do.
It is especially futile to try to convince other people on a _car list_ of
"the right" driving style.

I could write pages about this issue and the majority of people who
have responded so far would not like what I would have to say, especially
in these politically correct times - but I'll hold back.

So why don't we get back to Spridgets and let everyone make their own
choices.

                                                           '67 Sprite