RE: Wheels.

To: "'pasgeirsson@juno.com'" <pasgeirsson@juno.com>, "'dannyr@flint.umich.edu'" <dannyr@flint.umich.edu>
Subject: RE: Wheels.
From: Jeff Zurschmeide <zurschmeidej@interactivenw.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 11:09:10 -0800
Cc: "'ckotting@iwaynet.net'" <ckotting@iwaynet.net>, "'spridgets@Autox.Team.Net'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Or go to larger studs (generally a good idea for competition) on your
car all around. This is rather a big job, since you have to drill out
the
axle half-shafts to slide over the larger stud. Those half shaft hats
are
made of pure drillbreakium. Plan on eating a 7/16 bit per half shaft.

The fronts are rather easier to re-stud with 7/16 studs. I did the whole
car after shearing off a set of 3/8" studs and dragging into the
pits on 3 wheels.

JZ