Re: Wheels.

To: "Andrew Griffith" <Andrew.Griffith@ReadRite.com>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Wheels.
From: "Daryl and Jennifer May" <mayfam@sprynet.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 17:53:22 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I can't resist this answer, Drew.  The difference is 1.6 mm.

This is like the answer the doctor gave to my old mother when she asked the
difference between two of those devices that look up your you-know-what to
check for colon cancer.  That answer was 12 ft.

I hope someone gets you a decent answer in a minute.

Daryl