Re: PCV function

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: Re: PCV function
From: Les Myer <lmyer@probe.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 1998 00:48:41 -0500
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
>So, I dropped in the fuelie motor, plugged the injector inlets (the trick is
>to use freeze plugs with Permatex), bolted up the old intake with the Weber
>32/36. I'm positive I have no vacum leaks.

Bill,

Has to be a vacuum leak of some sort, shape, or form - the excess air flow
has to come from somewhere.  But I guess this is kind of stating the
obvious, and doesn't really help with the problem at hand.

How about a extra or mis-matched port in the head where the intake bolts
on.  Has to be in that area if the flow was correct before switching
intakes.  That might cause some sort of internal leak that would be hard to
diagnose.  Just a thought.

Les