Re: Speaking of Mirrors...

To: chasdoug@gte.net
Subject: Re: Speaking of Mirrors...
From: Rick/Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 1998 21:23:00 -0800
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Chas,

I found the best thing was to install a Big Healey mirror.  It fits and it
a much better looking mirror.  The other thing I recommend is to go to the
Harley shop and pick up a couple of motorcycle mirrors.  Theses fit into
the windscreen rear mount and look very nice.  They are even tinted to
remove that wonderful 4 x 4's glare behind your bumperettes at 2 feet
away.  They are a very stable mount and don't vibrate at all.  Much better
then a fender mount and you don't have to drill holes.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby