Re: King Pin Shims?

To: "Ulix Goettsch" <ulix@u.washington.edu>, "Peter Samaroo" <mrbugeye@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: King Pin Shims?
From: "Larry and Sandi Miller" <millerls@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 09:54:47 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
It was Patton Dickson but I don't remember where he found them. You have to
have the shims or you cannot torque the nut correctly. Nyloc may allow you
to back off the nut until the resistance on turning the axle is correct and
not worry about the nut coming off but I would not want to run it that way.

LM