Re: King Pin Shims?

To: "Peter" <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Subject: Re: King Pin Shims?
From: "Larry and Sandi Miller" <millerls@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 13:31:18 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I would be interested in obtaining an assortment of wheel bearing shims if
you can find them. I have not seen them in a long time for any LBC. I know
that they made them for the big Healeys but am not sure that they ever made
them for a Sprite. I can't torque my front bearings anywhere near where they
should be. I am thinking about trying to shim them.

I had always thought that all of the spacers were the same but maybe not. I
have a bunch of them collected over the years for various Spridgets and they
all appear to be the same.

Larry Miller