Tell me what you think????? PLEASE

To: "spridgets@Autox.Team.Net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Tell me what you think????? PLEASE
From: Wayne Lowry <hotwheels@longviewtx.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 23:01:06 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I'm new to the list! I don't even have a car that qualifies for this
list. I am looking at a 1966 Sprite. it's a package deal with a 1967
parts car.  I have never owned an Austin Healey or any other british
car. Previously drove a 1967 Datsun 1600. Until I rolled it. 2 months
ago yesterday .( If you don't have a roll bar get one!!!) . I am looking
at a couple of Datsuns to rebuild mine with, but the austin sounds like
a good deal( I think,I'm ignorant about Austins). I'm just wondering
things I should be on the lookout for. It's a pretty straight car, good
interior, no visible rust, has been sitting (well covered) about 5
years. Owner said that the engine has about 20,000 miles ago I haven't
herd it. Parked when he blew out a rear wheel cylinder. He had no time
for it because of new family. He is asking $800.00 for all. Please  tell
me what you
think!!!
Thanks  Wayne
Lowry
(currently without a convertible  having withdrawal symptoms)