RE: Tell me what you think????? PLEASE

To: "Wayne Lowry" <hotwheels@longviewtx.net>, "spridgets@Autox.Team.Net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Tell me what you think????? PLEASE
From: "Herold Faulkner" <faulkner@redshift.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 07:41:28 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Wayne,

Go for it.

Just be sure to go back through the Spridgets mailing list archives and read
the fairly recent thread about bringing a car out of storage.  It could save
you some serious aggravation.

Also, get all the information you can in books, on the web (start at
PDLJMPR) if you haven't been there yet, and through postings to this and
other lists.

And HAVE FUN!!

Hal