Re: 9" brakes?

To: <Daniel1312@aol.com>
Subject: Re: 9" brakes?
From: "Larry and Sandi Miller" <millerls@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 14:29:04 -0800
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I meant the adapter that the rotor bolts to. Now that we are back on this I
remember another problem that I had. The rotor did not run in the center of
the caliper. The tabs on the caliper or the tabs on the hub would have
needed some trimming to get it centered. The kit I looked at had no spacers
for the arms, only instructions on bending them.

LM