RE: The Avengermobile

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: The Avengermobile
From: M Brouillette <mbrouill@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 1998 13:42:24 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
This information can be found with pictures at the unofficial Avanger's site:

http://nyquist.ee.ualberta.ca/~dawe/avengers/11avpix.html

  Steed Drove 4 different Bentley automobiles, a Range Rover, and a
Vauxhall saloon. Steed is usually associated with a vintage Bentley, such
as the 1926 Speed Six Bentley, registration RX6180, in British Racing Green.

 Mrs. Peel also drove several vehicles, including a Mini-Moke, but she is
usually associated with a Lotus Elan. Two Lotus automobiles were used. For
the black & white episodes, it was a Lotus with the registration HNK999C, and
for the color episodes, she drove a Powder Blue Lotus Elan, registration
SJH499D.