Re: The Avengermobile

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: The Avengermobile
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 16:14:23 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Younger listers like my good self may remember a second series - the return of
the avengers.  Steed had a XJ whatever jag with massively flared arches (saw
the car for sale at a car show once) forget what the others drive.

Later on Steed had a Rover 3500, Mike Gambit had a TR7 and Purdy had
incredibly nice legs and she drove AN MG MIDGET.

The only series with a 3 wheeler I can think of is Only Fools and Horses which
features a yellow Reliant Robin (the company also made V6 Scimitars) - cars
otherwise known as plastic pigs or plastic triangles (body made of
fibreglass).

The recent Avengers feature film I have yet to see.

Daniel 1312