RE: Silicone brake light switch

To: "'Frank Clarici'" <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: RE: Silicone brake light switch
From: "Hanna, Mark" <mhanna@ball.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 16:38:00 -0700
Cc: "'Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net'" <Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
     I  used it in my Bugeye for 10 years with no problems .
     I used the car to commute 70 mi. a day to work and back .
     Stock brake light switch , new brake lines , new rubber parts ,
     disk brakes in front . Sorry I do not recall the brand of silicone
     fluid . I changed to silicone after the master  cylinder sprang
     a leak and wrecked my new paint job . I've never had a brake
     light pressure switch failure . (Knock on Hardura)
     Mark Hanna
     AN5L/13731