RE: Mine scares me, it likes the speed

To: David Wood <dewood@sentex.net>, "'Ulix Goettsch'" <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Subject: RE: Mine scares me, it likes the speed
From: Douglas Wilson <dwilson@engassoc.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 15:40:32 -0500
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I try to race a sprite and if the suspension is okay, it should not be twitchy.
Twitchy is a 356 Porche. My sprite got  twitchy twice. The first time we found
that the rear had toe out. And the second time one of the front shocks had
ceased to move more than a few degrees. I understand that it is rather common
for the rears to bend.
Doug Wilson