Re: Mine scares me, it likes the speed

To: dewood@sentex.net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Mine scares me, it likes the speed
From: Bkitterer@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 01:16:51 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 12/15/98 2:07:29 AM, dewood@sentex.net writes:

<<What sort of scared me was how resposive the little thing was to where
I steered it.  I was in the midst of accelerating when I steered to
avoid a rock (fair sized) in the road.  It went immediately where ever I
over corrected, nary a tire broke away.  When I finally got it stopped
and my heart started I thought to myself that that must have been the
'twitchiness' I had heard about with the 1/4 elliptic cars.>>

In my humble opinion that is what makes a sports car.  I have been know to
take a friend out to the freeway for their first ride and at speed snap my
wrist which moves you over one lane - - - now.  Won't mention passing them the
toilet paper afterwards.  (some folks just have a buried rotten sense of
humor) (G)

Bob and Annice
1960 Sprite