Re: Concrete Floors

To: GMari58175@aol.com
Subject: Re: Concrete Floors
From: hello39@idt.net
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 1998 10:51:53 -0500
Cc: richard.arnold@juno.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Anyone know anything about an ebay item # 50985543?
It's a red 64 Sprite in Ohio somewhere.
I emailed him to ask for the serial number to record in the Sprite
registry and the guy practically ripped my head off asking all
sorts of questions about who, what and why. Any listers know
this guy or his car, by chance.
www.ebay.com
search on item # 50985543
Thanks