Sprite Trivia

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Sprite Trivia
From: GMari58175@aol.com
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 00:20:33 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Don't read any further if you can't wait till April for the answer.

What very famous rock star included the following quotes in his recently
published autobiography?
"...then I saw the Sprites and they were inexpensive little sports cars, so I
convinced my parents that I was going to work and save and scrimp and wash the
dishes.  I'd do anything if I could trade the Fiat in on the Sprite."  "I
promised the moon and I got the Sprite.  It was fun.  The best thing about the
Sprite was that the diameter of the exhaust pipe was the right size to take an
extension tube from a vacum cleaner.  I would slide it right up in there and
cut the muffler off completely.  Made it a very loud car, which I drove
everywhere.  I loved it."  Also quoted..."His car was a Sprite and that was
interesting. There were very few people in those days who had their own cars,
let alone a little bug-eyed jobbie."
Pretty extensive quote on such a little car.

George Marinos
Sprite MKII AN6
Glen Rock, NJ