terminology clarification

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: terminology clarification
From: "Bruce Woodward" <brucewoodward@kconline.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 06:56:26 -0500
Cc: "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
greetings, I too have been lurking inside your modem receiving your messages
of towing, running out of gas, stuffing seats, driving along lake Huron in
freezing weather, and for the spridget lovers, Frogeyes priced from $300
(keep the Fiat Twin Cam) to $25,000 (there's always a sucker out there), and
thanks to Mark J Bradakis, I now have the technical answer to the reason
that my posts (and a fellow MGB'er) never have shown up.   For those others
out there trying to communicate:

send your posts as "plain text only"   rather than HTML

speaking of abbreviations: As I drive my BRG Mark II Midget around northern
Indiana on these frigid days with the top down, I wonder..........

Is DPO, Dumb Previous Owner or kind of a catchall for confusing the reader
as to whether previous or PRESENT????   We're all in a learning mode here,
with great teachers sharing with us their wealth of knowledge.  we thank
you.

and the real stumper for me:    RS MGB   I know what an MGB is, ive owned
three over the years.   what is RS     ???

Again, glad to see you all out there enjoying Safety Fast

bruce@woodward-realty.com