Re: Datsun 5-speed conversion

To: <Daniel1312@aol.com>, <millerls@email.msn.com>, <pauld@ekpc.com>
Subject: Re: Datsun 5-speed conversion
From: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 10:22:17 +1100
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Apparently one of the Datsun SSS gearboxes have much better
ratios.

I can't provide more info than that I'm afraid - I just recall discussing
it with an ex-club member a few years ago who had this conversion
after being dissatisfied with the "normal" datsun 5 speed. If someone
knows more, or finds out more, please let me know.

Mike