Re: subscribers

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: subscribers
From: Rick <rickfisk@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 1999 18:20:59 -0500
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
We're out here lurking <g> soaking up very valuable info.  Some of us
(me for one) may be slighty embarassed by the glacial speed of our
restoration efforts.  I drove my Bugeye into the garage in January of
1970 and took it all apart.  I'm not finished putting it back together
yet.  College, marriage, kids, jobs, houses, motorcycles, other cars,
etc. have all taken their toll as far as time and finances go.  I'm
working on the car - really!  Progress is very slow, but it will get
done.

Rick