Re: subscribers

To: PaulLDyson@aol.com
Subject: Re: subscribers
From: Rick/Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 1999 07:47:42 -0800
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Paul,

Welcome to the list.  All you others out there that haven't sent
anything, don't let me be the only person to ask the dumb questions.  It
maybe that you can't seem to get a message to show up.  It took me a
while to figure it out too.  So send it to:  spridgets@autox.team.net
and it will show up.  Note,  it is a different address then where you
requested the list.  Make sure to include the "s" at the end of
spridgets.  They don't even grade my spelllingds either.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby