Re: subscribers

To: "Elliott, Patrick" <PElliott@attws-wr.swest.attws.com>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, "'Frank Clarici'" <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: subscribers
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 17:30:24 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Pat I am Keith I am a sprite addict.. I own (hiding my head in shame) 5
sprites... and I am going to Atlanta to buy another... I am not ready for
your help yet I am still trying to deal with this issue on my own.... and I
am going to sneak that last one in my shop behind the Bonneville Camero...
Maybe Miss Kathy won't see it... hmmm that is going to be right next to her
bugeye... not good... oh well what the Hell...
Keith Turk BN2, AN5, AN9, Bonneville Camero LSR