RE: subscribers

To: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: subscribers
From: "Bradley Borgard" <bborgard@austin.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 20:07:12 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi my name is Brad and I am a Sprite owner.
Thanks Paul for showing me how to send a message.

I have had my 63 Sprite Mark II for 5 years.  A friend of mine gave it to me
when his wife told him it had to go.  It had been parked in his garage for
13 years.  He told me he parked it after he had had some problems with the
electrical system and never got back to it.  He had gotten the car in 1970,
he said he traded it for a lawn mower.  He told me, "But the lawn mower
ran!"  I have had a shoe string budget but the car runs well today and I
drive it often.  I enjoy being on the list and learning from you all.  I
don't have much to contribute but will try to contribute more in the future.

Austin, TX
Still driving it from work with the top down!