Re: subscribers

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: subscribers
From: Norm Cannon <ncannon@cvn.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 1999 16:32:02 +0000
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Frank Clarici wrote:

> I see from the list statistics that there are 282 of us on the list.
> How come I only read messages from about 10% of you?
> Where are the rest of you?
> Come out and introduce yourself!
> We are a friendly bunch.
> --
> Frank Clarici
> Toms River, NJ
> Lots of LBCs
> http://www.exit109.com/~spritenut

I continue to lurk. Teaching sixth grade mathematics, running my small
business, family of four, 3 1/2 year old labrador retriever, and working
on three MG Midgets takes a good chunk of time each day.  I've been
involved with spridgets since 1966. My first was a 1960 Bugeye (probably
a 1959) that barely ran.  I purchased it for $150.00 after much work and
$$$$ I sold it for $250.00.  Have owned 1961 Sprite, 1964 MG Midget,
1967 Sprite, 1969 MG Midget, and currently a 1962 MG Midget, 1975 MG
Midget, and 1975 MG Midget. Hope to retire from teaching within the next
three years and devote more time to saving Sprites and Midgets.

Norm Cannon
Chambersburg, PA
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/2619/
http://users.desupernet.com/ncspridgetsplus/