RE: Gift Sprite

To: "spridgets@triumph.cs.utah.edu" <spridgets@triumph.cs.utah.edu>
Subject: RE: Gift Sprite
From: Phil Vanner <pvanner@pclink.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 09:45:20 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Since, in Ron's first post about the garage he specifically mentioned that
there was room for a parts car, it seems he wouldn't mind having one. For
800 bucks, though, it should have a salvageable body. if it doesn't, it
looks like we intend to offer quite a bit less; can I suggest that we send
the excess to Mark Bradakis, who makes this all possible, at the:

Fat Chance Garage
PO Box 58333
Salt Lake City, UT 84158

If we don't have any excess, maybe you could each extend your generosity a
bit and drop him a donation in thanks for all the work he puts in to make
the team.net lists possible.

Phil Vanner
Mk1 Midget
(of course if the car is just too bad to buy or the seller is unreasonable
we could get him a snowblower)