Pennzoil Motorsports Show

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Pennzoil Motorsports Show
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 09:25:40 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I spent most of the day at the Pennzoil Motorsports show in Ft. Washington, PA
yesterday, working at the Philly Region/S. Jersey Region SCCA booth.  Fun
show, but not much LBC content.

If you are at all interested in racing, they had EVERYTHING!  I suppose you
could buy replacement systems for an LBC that you would race, like brake
systems, suspensions, etc., but you would be hard pressed to find many vendors
who know what a frogeye is.

Some deals on safety equipment, Simpson helmets, Nomex, comp. belts, window
nets, etc.  Lots of racing jackets and T-shirts.  Loads of toys and models,
and AOL had a BIG truck inside.  Still a fun show.

I talked to lots of people who may want to come out and join us for Solo II
and Road Rallyes.  I even saw my son's music teacher from Abington High
School!

I'll be in booth #321 tonight (Sat. 1/16) from 4 til about 7:30 if you are in
the neighborhood and have ten bucks to get in.  The deal of the century on
food too.  A hot dog, a french fry and a soda is only $7.00!

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget (DSP)
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport (HS)