RE: Hardtop Questions

To: "'AHSprite78@aol.com'" <AHSprite78@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Hardtop Questions
From: "Hanna, Mark" <mhanna@ball.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 09:47:29 -0700
Cc: "'Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net'" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
     Hi Matthew ,
     Is it for a side curtain car , or roll up windows ?
     If side curtains , the original "Healey" top uses
     a taller side curtain than would be used with the soft top .
     Also check that the rear window is in good condition .
     The rubber seals are available (or something close) .
      What is the condition of the fiberglass ?
      Before you buy , make sure that any missing parts
      for your particular top are available . If it is not an
      original BMC or Healey top I would pass on it .
      Great condition $500 , basket case $200 max .
      Good luck !
                  Mark Hanna
                  AN5L/13731