Re: Original oil pressure capillary tube

To: Daniel1312@aol.com
Subject: Re: Original oil pressure capillary tube
From: "Herbert Goede" <hgoede@uswest.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 1999 15:13:59 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Danial,

Originality is my field.  The gentleman below is correct as far as he goes.  The
OD of the rubber section of the oil capilary tubing is 3/8" - 1/2".  However,
the ID is really small (1/16" - 1/8"). Mine was shot and I couldn't find a new
source.  I found a piece on an old engine in a junk yard.  FYI you will also
need little hose clamps.  The OEM is a band clamp but it is the pinch type (not
the banjo style).

Good luck, Herb