Re: Axle Ratio

To: millerls@ado13.com
Subject: Re: Axle Ratio
From: Paul A Asgeirsson <pasgeirsson@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 1999 15:57:21 EST
Cc: pasgeirsson@juno.com, mhanna@ball.com, Spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Oops,

I have never seen one without the numbers stamped on the outside.
Apparently some aren't, though.  You're right about being stamped on the
outer perimeter of the ring gear.  I think that they all are stamped
there.  Trouble is, you have to take it out of the car to read it when
your trying to get the gear ratio of one in that's in the car.

Paul
PAsgeirsson@juno.com