Re: ummm..... houston, we have a problem.......

To: "Bruce Woodward" <bruce@woodward-realty.com>, "john c kahoon" <john.kahoon@juno.com>
Subject: Re: ummm..... houston, we have a problem.......
From: robert weeks <robert@woozy.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 08:27:10 -0500
Cc: <mgs@autox.team.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Thanks Bruce,

The engione runs smoothly now, timing is now correct (required rotating
dizzy drive spindle one gear tooth as per Frank's suggestion) and the rough
idle was caused by a plug that was incorrectly gapped ( I must have tapped
it against something between gapping and installing, the gap was almost
totally closed up)

So all that's taken care of. Now my only problem is a *major* oil leak from
the rear of the engine. ;-)

Thanks,

Robert