RE: Mini Mania engine breather

To: "'Rick Kaplan'" <rkaplan@us.net>, Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Subject: RE: Mini Mania engine breather
From: "Gronberg, John" <john.gronberg@us.landisstaefa.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 13:07:07 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
At the current time I am using the fuel pump cover to vent the lower engine
through a hole in the plate and a copper pipe soldered into it.  The hose
goes to the input of a PVC valve. The output goes to the "in" port of your
carb manifold or Judson intake manifold.  I had to change the front timing
chain cover to remove the oil separator because I used the smog pump cover
to drive the Judson and the oil separator was in the way.

I purchased the Mini Mania oil baffle / hose connector with the idea of
changing to this design as a "prettier" setup.

Regards
John Gronberg
Siemens Building Technologies, Inc.
Buffalo Grove, Illinois 60089-4513