Re: Keeping tires beautiful

To: GMari58175@aol.com, robinm@radiks.net
Subject: Re: Keeping tires beautiful
From: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 1999 16:44:36 -0600
Cc: Ajhsys@aol.com, dougi@home.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
We used to sell Wurth at our parts store... mostly for their extensive
selection of metric hardware, but some of their chemicals were good also.
Their (commissioned) salesmen would keep our bolt bins stocked...... boy
did he! We now have at least 10 times the inventory we should have in
bolts.... live and learn. Few specialty parts stores will have their stuff.
Befriend, if you can, a repair shop that specializes in European cars or a
dealer of those cars, that is their prime market.
Peter C