Re: DCOE Update

To: Larry Miller <millerls@ado13.com>
Subject: Re: DCOE Update
From: Rick/Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 18:35:58 -0800
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Larry,

Sounds like it is getting there.  When they work they are great, when
they don't it's the pits.  Mine was still sputtering at 2500 RPM until I
fixed the PCV Valve.  So sometimes it is not the carb.

Good luck with the fuel pump.  I'm using a icecube pump and a regulator
mounted on the back wall by the diff.   It's kind of loud, but a good
reminder when I'm about to run out of gas.  Still haven't fixed the
pick-up tube in the tank.  Hope to see her at Monterey.

Rick