Re: Bleeding Brakes

To: davenesseth@xta.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bleeding Brakes
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 14:12:01 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 3/21/99 10:11:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
davenesseth@xta.com writes:

<<    After replaceing a master cylinder, wheel cylinder, brake hose, and
brake
 line, I now am finding it impossible to get the brake line bleed. Acording
 to the haynes manual for our 79 Midget, its bleed R/F, R/R, L/F, L/R. My
 wife and I have went through a BIG container of brake fluid and we still
 have air in the lines.  >>

I've always started at the wheel furthest from the MC.  That would be R/R,
L/R, R/F, L/F.  All the books I have read suggest it that way.  I don't have
my Haynes here at work.

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport