Re: Midget Seatbelt Recall

To: "spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <Lancer7676@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Midget Seatbelt Recall
From: "nateley" <nateley@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 07:10:29 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
David,
I have been bugging them since 11/97 to get the seatbelts on my 79 replaced.
I last spoke to Diane (800.627.6837) on 1/27/99 and she again took my VIN
and address and told me I would be addded to the list. She explained that
the first batch of replacement seatbelts did not comply with safety regs and
they were looking for someone else to make them. I think she was blowing
smoke up my tailpipe.
Still waiting beltlessly,
Dave Camp