Re: observations of LBC ownership

To: VolksPEZ@aol.com
Subject: Re: observations of LBC ownership
From: Swift Justice <samesq@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 20:01:31 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

VolksPEZ@aol.com wrote:

> being the owner of both LBC and an Alfa I am noticing a distict difference.

I too have found the same thing on the 62-65 Mopar list.  Somedays you will only
get about 5 messages from the list.  The guy who runs the list is very helpful,
but anything that is the least bit off topic results in a stern warning.  (Don't
even think of starting a cat thread!)  I've asked questions that have never been
answered or acknowledged.  They have about the same number of subscribers.

    Don't get me wrong, there are some great guys on that list who try to help
you
out too.  But is seems that the majority of the people are trying to figure out
how to get a 426 max wedge motor to run in the low 12's on the drag strip.  Our
Spridget community is the best.  I've met more friends, bought more cars and
parts, and had more questions answered through this list than I can count.  It
has
made my hobby much more enjoyable after I gave up on the local club scene.  Hats
off to all.

Steve.

--
|   Steve McGee,
|   Atty. at large
|   samesq@pacbell.net
|   Spridget page http://home.pacbell.net/samesq/links.html
|   Mopar page http://home.pacbell.net/samesq/mopar.html

    "Only if you are unafraid of the truth will you ever find it."