Re: observations of LBC ownership

To: samesq@pacbell.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: observations of LBC ownership
From: VolksPEZ@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 23:07:36 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hey....mopar answers I got...just ask...been working with my neighbor on his
65 Belvedere Pro Street....440 bored and stroked to 494....650+ hp....cant
wait to run it down the strip.  He is Mr. Mopar...so if ya gots any questions
I can always pop next door and ask.
glad to know Im not the only one who feels it....all the same Im thinking the
Alfa just isnt for me.  I really want a nice little drop top for the summer
(my Sprite is full race prep so not street legal) would love to get another
sprite and set it up like my race car but street legal.  There is an arkely
around the corner from me...maybe I can work a trade.