Re: observations of LBC ownership

To: "Rick/Carolyn" <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Subject: Re: observations of LBC ownership
From: "Larry Bull" <lbull@dreamscape.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 06:12:33 -0500
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
The sad part will be when they don't care enough to recognize our cars as
special at all.  I really enjoy teaching young people that come around to
gawk a little about LBC's and truthfully they seem appreciative and willing
to learn.  Considering the lack of opportunity they have to experience these
cars it's no wonder they don't know what they are.

Keep the Rubber Side Down!
Larry Bull - lbull@dreamscape.com
62 AH BT7 Tri Carb
60 Bugeye Sprite