DCOE/Clunk Update

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: DCOE/Clunk Update
From: "Larry Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 14:30:30 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
All

Put the DCOE back on today and set the fuel pressure to 1/2 lb. That seems
to have fixed the bog down at constant speed but it still needs work. Off
throttle going into a corner, down shift and back on the throttle and it
just falls off, have to clutch and blip the throttle to keep it going. Going
up through the gears and runs great.

Turns out that the spring u-bolts were not as tight as I thought. Got on
them with a 30" breaker bar and torqued them down a couple of turns and the
clunk went away.

Daniel1312

The float needle valve is a 175. Is there a smaller one?

Larry Miller
Larry Miller "A Fool (For LBC's) And His Money Are Soon Parted"
59 Bugeye (Being Ripped Apart)
60 Bugeye (If I Can Just Get This DCOE To Work)
78 911 SC Targa (Faster than a Bugeye but not as much fun)
Home Page http://ado13.com