Re: When?

To: RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: When?
From: GMari58175@aol.com
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 1999 07:21:23 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca writes:

<< When were radios available?  I was looking though 'Original Sprites and
 Midgets' and noticed that the Mk1 has a radiomobile, but don't notice radios
 in the options list for the MkII or III.

Robert,
The radiomobile had  (I recall) 3 models which were available for the MKI
sprite.  This transforms over to the MKII as well.  have an original
radiomobile in my sprite and just love when my kids ask if I can only get
oldies stations to work.  They are really neat radios to look at, but
obviously lack in the hi fi department.
george marinos
glen rock, nj