Hello and Goodbye

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Hello and Goodbye
From: Bkitterer@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 21:35:49 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
List,

Despite rumors to the contrary we have not left.  BUT THAT WILL CHANGE ON
SUNDAY.  After various and sundry delays we will pick up our new trailer
tomorrow and then be off - - assuming the winds do not blow us away first.
Signing off the list until mid July.

The Texas Healey Roundup, Springtime in the Smokys and Conclave are on our
stops so will keep an eye out for any Spridgeteers.

Welcome to all of the new folks on the list.  Sorry we do not have time now
to respond to each of you.

Everyone have  a great spring and summer.  Drive safely.

Bob and Annice
1960 Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)