ANCASTER FLEA MARKET

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: ANCASTER FLEA MARKET
From: Martyn Ridley <ridleymj@bis.on.ca>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 21:20:46 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Just in case any our you out there have missed the date, please be advised
that next Sunday is the annual one day Flea Market (Autojumble/Swap Meet)
for British Car enthusiasts in Ancaster, south of Hamilton Ontario. Doors
open at 10:00AM - best parts sold by 10:15 - bargains at all hours, etc.
For those arriving early, or driving long distances, Tim Horton's is
strategically located on all major approach roads.

No changes from last year.  Hope to see you all.  Those coming from far
away - tell the guy at the door, you never know - he might be interested -
but don't expect a freebee

Now if you have parts for a Frogeye hardtop, E-mail me and we can do a deal
before in the parking lot.

Need direction? - Give me a shout

Cheers,
Martyn
The Journey, not the destination, becomes a source of wonder.
         (Loreena McKennitt - liner notes - 'The Book of Secrets')