Re: Wiper Help

To: "Rick/Carolyn" <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Subject: Re: Wiper Help
From: "Biff Jones" <biffjones@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 10:54:37 -0400
Cc: "spidgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Rick  get the prize on my disfunctional wipers.  The outer cable
has lost it's flair where it enters the left side of the drivers
side wheelbox and moves partialy with the inner cable. Age (wear)
, time (since last summer), and dried up grease must have all
combined to pull it loose. Now all I have to do is fix it!

Thanks to all that responded.

Biff, AN5, 'Kermit' & HAN6, 'Ole Gray'