Fresh air hose

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Fresh air hose
From: Dave_Vrba@mail.sel.sony.com (Dave Vrba)
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 08:31:20 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
     Anybody ever try one of those accordion like drain pipe flexy thingys
     that you can attach to a downspout?  These are 4" and with a little
     cutting off of the square end(s), should work.  Would be very durable.
      They are about $6.95 at the local Home depot, OSH outlets when on
     sale.

     Just curious.

     Dave
     '62 MKII Sprite