Re: Fresh air hose

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Subject: Re: Fresh air hose
From: Mike Maclean <macleans@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 17:28:46 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Peter,
    I recently purchased a 4" x 72" black plastic, metal spriral wound Fresh Air
Hose at the local Pep Boys auto parts store.  It is the most acceptable
replacement I have ever seen for the Bugeye.  I know the difference because I
have
seen an original on Rob Garofalo's car.
It is manufactured under the name of Mighty Flow Hoses, a division of:
     Motormite Mfg.Div. of R&B, Inc.
     P.O. Box 1800
     Colmar, PA 18915-1800

It says on the box, "If you can't find a specific hard-to-find part where you
shop, write to Motormite, Attention: New Product Manager.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite
P.S. They also a make a duct hose very similar to the original metal and paper
covered demister hoses under the dash.