Re: blowers

To: dthompson@gbc.ca, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: blowers
From: GMari58175@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 06:11:19 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 4/21/99 5:01:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time, dthompson@gbc.ca
writes:

<< George Marinos has
 tried this and was successful after a lot of trial and error. George might
 want to tell us how much it cost to get all the bugs out but I would guess
 that $1k out to do it. That does not include the cost of getting your engine
 back in essentially what is a factory state of tune. No use bolting up a
 Judson to a "tired" powerplant. >>

The only additional cost incured aftr the initial purchase of the unit was
about $250 US, to rebuild the correct Holley carb.  Other expenses wre as
follows:
$12. - approx - 40 different jets
 4.   Tylenol for cure of hang over
35.  Absolute Vodka
   etc.  Mostly time getting the thing jetted right.  Still not perfect but
hey....
Daniel was correct that my engine prior to the installation was very clean
and low miles.  having a strong engine is very important to the success of
these monsters.
George marinos
sprite MKII AN6