Busted tranny..NOT!

To: "spridgets@Autox.Team.Net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Busted tranny..NOT!
From: Bruce Lowry <hotwheels@longviewtx.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 10:09:09 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Yippee! I have a broken axle! Sounds odd, but it is better than a blown
transmission.
I am going to be swapping rearends sometime this week. I intend to fully
check out the rearend before installing it but need to know about any
odd things to check. The rear end is out of a 67 Sprite that has 32000
miles on it. Cosmo should be on the road by Friday.
Thanks for all the great advice on my problem. I would have gone in the
wrong direction if not for the list and its wisdom.
Bruce Lowry