Re: Tach connection for 61 Sprite.

To: "Bill Miller" <millerb@netusa1.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tach connection for 61 Sprite.
From: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 11:47:18 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Bill,
        And Tr**mph attaching it the the dizzy is better?  Best I've seen is
Alfa
attaches to the water pump!
22744 is correct, but that's on the field housing. The wrong (later)
commutator end and armature can be fitted to that housing leaving you
without a tach connection. The comm. end needs to be threaded and the
armature needs to be correct. Then you need the gearbox, and those are a
dime-a-dozen, right folks?
        I think you'll need to scrounge.      Peter C