Re: Tach connection for 61 Sprite.

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tach connection for 61 Sprite.
From: "Bill Miller" <millerb@netusa1.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 19:46:03 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Listers -

Thanks for all the replies to my question about were the tach cable
connects, but it connects to the back of the generator??  That has got to be
the strangest thing I have ever heard.  Leave it to the British!  Hope the
belt doesn't slip or the tach won't work!!  Anyway, I can't see where
anything could attach to the back of the generator.  Perhaps I have the
wrong generator on this car (I just bought it)  It numbers are LUCAS 22744B
C40.  Is this the correct one?  Does anyone know.

Bill Miller
with a "tachless" 61 MKII Sprite